Thursday 3 October 2013

Ten Tails Sharingan Red Sclera Contact Lenses

Ten Tails Sharingan Red


Alot has been circulating about sharingan lenses recently but just what would be the ultimate pair of sharingan lenses? well I think I may of found them Red as a main color with black tain tailed beast lines and black apostrophe's these ten tails lenses are truley the ultimate must have for any naruto/sharingan event, But it gets better not just are ten tails sharingan awesome lenses they are a sclera design meaning the lens cover's your whole eye.

But just how much would you pay to wow people? Well some people are willing to pay up $500 for a pair of these extravagant and rare lenses, I have found Ten Tails Sclera lenses here at Demon Eyez they are $279.99 for a pair which is relatively cheap for a pair of sclera lenses.

Demon Eyes was the only place I could find them in stock everywere else I have looked have been out of stock or cost alot more.

But if these are out of your budget I have found ten tails sharingan standard lenses which can be purchased in red or white I belive, These can be found here at Demon Sfx.

Next Sharingan event is on the 18th october at Bic in Auckland, New Zeland so why not to see if you can find yourself a pair before if your going!

No comments:

Post a Comment